Scrabble word: MIL
Is MIL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a Cypriot monetary unit equal to one thousandth of a pound
- noun - a Swedish unit of length equivalent to 10 km
- noun - a unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch
- noun - a metric unit of volume equal to one thousandth of a liter
- noun - an angular unit used in artillery
- A unit of length equal to one thousandth (10–3) of an inch (0.
- A milliliter; one cubic centimeter.
- A unit of angular measurement used in artillery and equal to 6400 of a complete revolution.
- noun - a unit of length
There are 3 letters in MIL: I L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MIL
Click to search all anagrams of MIL plus a wildcard: MIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIL
Images for MIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.