Scrabble word: MIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIL exist?
Definitions of MIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a Cypriot monetary unit equal to one thousandth of a pound
- noun - a Swedish unit of length equivalent to 10 km
- noun - a unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch
- noun - a metric unit of volume equal to one thousandth of a liter
- noun - an angular unit used in artillery
- A unit of length equal to one thousandth (10–3) of an inch (0.
- A milliliter; one cubic centimeter.
- A unit of angular measurement used in artillery and equal to 6400 of a complete revolution.
- noun - a unit of length