Scrabble word: LIME
Is LIME valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LIME in dictionaries:
- noun - a caustic substance produced by heating limestone
- noun - a white crystalline oxide used in the production of calcium hydroxide
- noun - a sticky adhesive that is smeared on small branches to capture small birds
- noun - any of various related trees bearing limes
- noun - any of various deciduous trees of the genus Tilia with heart-shaped leaves and drooping cymose clusters of yellowish often fragrant flowers
- noun - the green acidic fruit of any of various lime trees
- verb - spread birdlime on branches to catch birds
- verb - cover with lime so as to induce growth
- A spiny evergreen shrub or tree (Citrus aurantifolia), native to Asia and having leathery leaves, fragrant white flowers, and edible fruit.
- The egg-shaped fruit of this plant, having a green rind and acid juice used as flavoring.
- Any of various mineral and industrial forms of calcium oxide differing chiefly in water content and percentage of constituents such as silica, alumina, and iron.
- To treat with lime.
- To smear with birdlime.
- To catch or snare with or as if with birdlime.
- verb - to treat with lime (a calcium compound)
There are 4 letters in LIME: E I L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIME
Click to search all anagrams of LIME plus a wildcard: LIME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIME
Images for LIME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.