Scrabble word: SMILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMILE exist?
Definitions of SMILE in dictionaries:
- noun - a facial expression characterized by turning up the corners of the mouth
- verb - change one's facial expression by spreading the lips, often to signal pleasure
- verb - express with a smile
- A facial expression characterized by an upward curving of the corners of the mouth and indicating pleasure, amusement, or derision.
- A pleasant or favorable disposition or aspect.
- To have or form a smile.
- To look with favor or approval: Fortune smiled on our efforts.
- To express cheerful acceptance or equanimity: We smiled at the bad weather and kept going.
- To express with a smile: Grandmother smiled her consent.
- These nouns denote facial expressions, as those indicating amusement, in which the mouth is curved upward slightly at the corners.
- verb - to upturn the corners of the mouth in pleasure
There are 5 letters in SMILE: E I L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SMILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SMILE plus a wildcard: SMILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SMILE
Images for SMILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.