Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SMILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMILE exist?
Definitions of SMILE in dictionaries:
- noun - a facial expression characterized by turning up the corners of the mouth
- verb - change one's facial expression by spreading the lips, often to signal pleasure
- verb - express with a smile
- A facial expression characterized by an upward curving of the corners of the mouth and indicating pleasure, amusement, or derision.
- A pleasant or favorable disposition or aspect.
- To have or form a smile.
- To look with favor or approval: Fortune smiled on our efforts.
- To express cheerful acceptance or equanimity: We smiled at the bad weather and kept going.
- To express with a smile: Grandmother smiled her consent.
- These nouns denote facial expressions, as those indicating amusement, in which the mouth is curved upward slightly at the corners.
- verb - to upturn the corners of the mouth in pleasure