Scrabble word: SIMPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIMPLE exist?
Definitions of SIMPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - any herbaceous plant having medicinal properties
- noun - a person lacking intelligence or common sense
- adj - having few parts
- adj - easy and not involved or complicated
- adj - apart from anything else
- adj - exhibiting childlike simplicity and credulity
- adj - lacking mental capacity and subtlety
- adj - (botany) of leaf shapes
- adj - unornamented
- Having or composed of only one thing, element, or part.
- Being without additions or modifications; mere: a simple “yes” or “no.
- Having little or no ornamentation; not embellished or adorned: a simple dress.
- Not elaborate, elegant, or luxurious.
- Unassuming or unpretentious; not affected.
- Having or manifesting little sense or intelligence.
- Uneducated; ignorant.
- Unworldly or unsophisticated.
- Not guileful or deceitful; sincere.
- Humble or lowly in condition or rank: a simple woodcutter.
- Ordinary or common: a simple head cold.
- Being a fundamental or rudimentary element; basic.
- Not important or significant; trivial.
- Having no divisions or branches; not compound: a simple leaf; a simple eye or lens.
- Being without figuration or elaboration: a simple tone.
- A single component of a complex, especially one that is unanalyzable.
- A fool; a simpleton.
- A person of humble birth or condition.
- A medicinal plant or the medicine obtained from it.
- adj - not complex or complicated
- noun - something that is simple