Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SIMPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIMPLE exist?
Definitions of SIMPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - any herbaceous plant having medicinal properties
- noun - a person lacking intelligence or common sense
- adj - having few parts
- adj - easy and not involved or complicated
- adj - apart from anything else
- adj - exhibiting childlike simplicity and credulity
- adj - lacking mental capacity and subtlety
- adj - (botany) of leaf shapes
- adj - unornamented
- Having or composed of only one thing, element, or part.
- Being without additions or modifications; mere: a simple “yes” or “no.
- Having little or no ornamentation; not embellished or adorned: a simple dress.
- Not elaborate, elegant, or luxurious.
- Unassuming or unpretentious; not affected.
- Having or manifesting little sense or intelligence.
- Uneducated; ignorant.
- Unworldly or unsophisticated.
- Not guileful or deceitful; sincere.
- Humble or lowly in condition or rank: a simple woodcutter.
- Ordinary or common: a simple head cold.
- Being a fundamental or rudimentary element; basic.
- Not important or significant; trivial.
- Having no divisions or branches; not compound: a simple leaf; a simple eye or lens.
- Being without figuration or elaboration: a simple tone.
- A single component of a complex, especially one that is unanalyzable.
- A fool; a simpleton.
- A person of humble birth or condition.
- A medicinal plant or the medicine obtained from it.
- adj - not complex or complicated
- noun - something that is simple
There are 6 letters in SIMPLE: E I L M P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIMPLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIMPLE plus a wildcard: SIMPLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIMPLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SIMPLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.