Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIMPLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIMPLES exist?
Definitions of DIMPLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a chad that has been punched or dimpled but all four corners are still attached
- noun - any slight depression in a surface
- noun - a small natural hollow in the cheek or chin
- verb - mark with, or as if with, dimples
- verb - produce dimples while smiling
- v - to mark with indentations
There are 7 letters in DIMPLES: D E I L M P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIMPLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIMPLES plus a wildcard: DIMPLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIMPLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIMPLES
- just love her dimples Mine are not as deep and not cute like hers
- Miranda Kerr Urban Ramblings
- dimples are of different types on the face. People generally have ...
- Piercings of the Cheeksdimples
- Tim Nope. Adults dont have dimples. (Looking at me as if I am crazy ...
- ... that is very cute on her face namely two dimples on her cheeks
- ... dimples in tender age but their dimples disappear when they grow old
- hot dimples 26 BERRY hot men dimples (33 photos)
- genetic traits activity