Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIMPLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIMPLES exist?
Definitions of DIMPLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a chad that has been punched or dimpled but all four corners are still attached
- noun - any slight depression in a surface
- noun - a small natural hollow in the cheek or chin
- verb - mark with, or as if with, dimples
- verb - produce dimples while smiling
- verb - to mark with indentations
There are 7 letters in DIMPLES: D E I L M P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIMPLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIMPLES plus a wildcard: DIMPLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIMPLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIMPLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.