Scrabble word: MELDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MELDS exist?
Definitions of MELDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a form of rummy using two decks of cards and four jokers
- verb - announce for a score
- verb - lose its distinct outline or shape
- verb - mix together different elements
- verb - to mix smoothly and inseparably together
There are 5 letters in MELDS: D E L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MELDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MELDS plus a wildcard: MELDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MELDS
Images for MELDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.