Is MELD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MELD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a form of rummy using two decks of cards and four jokers
- verb - announce for a score
- verb - lose its distinct outline or shape
- verb - mix together different elements
- To declare or display (a card or combination of cards in a hand) for inclusion in one’s score in various card games, such as pinochle.
- verb - to mix smoothly and inseparably together
There are 4 letters in MELD: D E L M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MELD
To search all scrabble anagrams of MELD, to go: MELD?
Rearrange the letters in MELD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MELD
What's nearby MELD
Lookup in Wiki for MELD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MELD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MELD"