Scrabble word: MELD
In which Scrabble dictionary does MELD exist?
Definitions of MELD in dictionaries:
- noun - a form of rummy using two decks of cards and four jokers
- verb - announce for a score
- verb - lose its distinct outline or shape
- verb - mix together different elements
- To declare or display (a card or combination of cards in a hand) for inclusion in one’s score in various card games, such as pinochle.
- verb - to mix smoothly and inseparably together
There are 4 letters in MELD: D E L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MELD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MELD plus a wildcard: MELD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MELD
Images for MELD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.