Scrabble word: LED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LED exist?
Definitions of LED in dictionaries:
- noun - diode such that light emitted at a p-n junction is proportional to the bias current
- verb - take somebody somewhere
- verb - have as a result or residue
- verb - tend to or result in
- verb - travel in front of
- verb - cause to undertake a certain action
- verb - stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope
- verb - be in charge of
- verb - be ahead of others
- verb - be conducive to
- verb - lead, as in the performance of a composition
- verb - lead, extend, or afford access
- verb - move ahead (of others) in time or space
- verb - cause something to pass or lead somewhere
- verb - preside over
- A semiconductor diode that converts applied voltage to light and is used in digital displays, as of a calculator.
- verb - to cover with lead (a heavy metallic element)
- verb - to show the way to by going in advance
There are 3 letters in LED: D E L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LED plus a wildcard: LED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LED
Images for LED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.