Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LED exist?
Definitions of LED in dictionaries:
- noun - diode such that light emitted at a p-n junction is proportional to the bias current
- noun - an advantage held by a competitor in a race
- noun - a soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element
- noun - evidence pointing to a possible solution
- noun - a position of leadership (especially in the phrase `take the lead')
- noun - the angle between the direction a gun is aimed and the position of a moving target (correcting for the flight time of the missile)
- noun - the introductory section of a story
- noun - (sports) the score by which a team or individual is winning
- noun - an actor who plays a principal role
- noun - (baseball) the position taken by a base runner preparing to advance to the next base
- noun - an indication of potential opportunity
- noun - a news story of major importance
- noun - the timing of ignition relative to the position of the piston in an internal-combustion engine
- noun - restraint consisting of a rope (or light chain) used to restrain an animal
- noun - thin strip of metal used to separate lines of type in printing
- noun - mixture of graphite with clay in different degrees of hardness
- noun - a jumper that consists of a short piece of wire
- noun - the playing of a card to start a trick in bridge
- A semiconductor diode that converts applied voltage to light and is used in digital displays, as of a calculator.
- verb - to cover with lead (a heavy metallic element)
- verb - to show the way to by going in advance
There are 3 letters in LED: D E L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LED plus a wildcard: LED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LED
Images for LED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.