Scrabble word: HELD
In which Scrabble dictionary does HELD exist?
Definitions of HELD in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of grasping
- noun - understanding of the nature or meaning or quality or magnitude of something
- noun - power by which something or someone is affected or dominated
- noun - time during which some action is awaited
- noun - a state of being confined (usually for a short time)
- noun - a stronghold
- noun - a cell in a jail or prison
- noun - the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it
- noun - the space in a ship or aircraft for storing cargo
- adj - occupied or in the control of
- adj - to maintain possession of [v HELD, HOLDEN, HOLDING, HOLDS] : HOLDABLE
There are 4 letters in HELD: D E H L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HELD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HELD plus a wildcard: HELD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HELD
Images for HELD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.