Scrabble word: WELD
In which Scrabble dictionary does WELD exist?
Definitions of WELD in dictionaries:
- noun - European mignonette cultivated as a source of yellow dye
- noun - United States abolitionist (1803-1895)
- noun - a metal joint formed by softening with heat and fusing or hammering together
- verb - join together by heating
- verb - unite closely or intimately
- To join (metals) by applying heat, sometimes with pressure and sometimes with an intermediate or filler metal having a high melting point.
- To be capable of being welded.
- The union of two metal parts by welding.
- The joint formed by welding.
- The yellow dye obtained from dyer’s rocket.
- adj - to join by applying heat [v -ED, -ING, -S] : WELDABLE