Scrabble word: WELD
In which Scrabble dictionary does WELD exist?
Definitions of WELD in dictionaries:
- noun - European mignonette cultivated as a source of yellow dye
- noun - United States abolitionist (1803-1895)
- noun - a metal joint formed by softening with heat and fusing or hammering together
- verb - join together by heating
- verb - unite closely or intimately
- To join (metals) by applying heat, sometimes with pressure and sometimes with an intermediate or filler metal having a high melting point.
- To be capable of being welded.
- The union of two metal parts by welding.
- The joint formed by welding.
- The yellow dye obtained from dyer’s rocket.
- adj - to join by applying heat [v -ED, -ING, -S] : WELDABLE
There are 4 letters in WELD: D E L W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WELD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WELD plus a wildcard: WELD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WELD
Images for WELD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.