Scrabble word: WELDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WELDS exist?
Definitions of WELDS in dictionaries:
- noun - European mignonette cultivated as a source of yellow dye
- noun - United States abolitionist (1803-1895)
- noun - a metal joint formed by softening with heat and fusing or hammering together
- verb - join together by heating
- verb - unite closely or intimately
- adj - to join by applying heat [v -ED, -ING, -S] : WELDABLE
There are 5 letters in WELDS: D E L S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WELDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WELDS plus a wildcard: WELDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WELDS
Images for WELDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.