Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEW exist?
Definitions of DEW in dictionaries:
- noun - water that has condensed on a cool surface overnight from water vapor in the air
- Water droplets condensed from the air, usually at night, onto cool surfaces.
- Something moist, fresh, pure, or renewing: “The timely dew of sleep/... inclines/Our eye-lids” (John Milton).
- Moisture, as in the form of tears or perspiration, that appears in small drops.
- v - to wet with dew (condensed moisture)
There are 3 letters in DEW: D E W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEW plus a wildcard: DEW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEW
Images for DEW
- JL dew Collection
- The Cottage Wytch May Morning dew
- dew Drops and Ladybugs - Photography Images Wallpaper & Ecard
- Summer Rain Morning dew Paris Dusk...A-Z Challenge on D & E
- Mountain dew Logo mountain dew wallpaper Logo Database
- Morning dew for iPad Wallpaper
- dew Drop Kaitlan726s Weblog
- dew - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - dew word and ...
- Part III dew drops
- Filedew on nasturtium leaf.JPG - Simple English Wikipedia the free ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.