Scrabble word: WADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WADE exist?
Definitions of WADE in dictionaries:
- noun - English tennis player who won many women's singles titles (born in 1945)
- verb - walk (through relatively shallow water)
- To walk in or through water or something else that similarly impedes normal movement.
- To cross or pass through (water, for example) with difficulty: wade a swift creek.
- verb - to walk through water
There are 4 letters in WADE: A D E W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WADE plus a wildcard: WADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WADE
Images for WADE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.