Scrabble word: WAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAD exist?
Definitions of WAD in dictionaries:
- noun - a small mass of soft material
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a wad of something chewable as tobacco
- verb - compress into a wad
- verb - crowd or pack to capacity
- A small mass of soft material, often folded or rolled, used for padding, stuffing, or packing.
- A compressed ball, roll, or lump, as of tobacco.
- A plug, as of cloth or paper, used to retain a powder charge in a muzzleloading gun or cannon.
- A disk, as of felt or paper, used to keep the powder and shot in place in a shotgun cartridge.
- A large amount: a wad of troubles.
- A sizable roll of paper money.
- A considerable amount of money.
- To compress into a wad.
- To pad, pack, line, or plug with wadding.
- To hold (shot or powder) in place with a wad.
- To form into a wad.
- verb - to form into a wad (a small mass of soft material)
There are 3 letters in WAD: A D W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAD plus a wildcard: WAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAD
Images for WAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.