Scrabble word: WAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAD exist?
Definitions of WAD in dictionaries:
- noun - a small mass of soft material
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a wad of something chewable as tobacco
- verb - compress into a wad
- verb - crowd or pack to capacity
- A small mass of soft material, often folded or rolled, used for padding, stuffing, or packing.
- A compressed ball, roll, or lump, as of tobacco.
- A plug, as of cloth or paper, used to retain a powder charge in a muzzleloading gun or cannon.
- A disk, as of felt or paper, used to keep the powder and shot in place in a shotgun cartridge.
- A large amount: a wad of troubles.
- A sizable roll of paper money.
- A considerable amount of money.
- To compress into a wad.
- To pad, pack, line, or plug with wadding.
- To hold (shot or powder) in place with a wad.
- To form into a wad.
- verb - to form into a wad (a small mass of soft material)