Scrabble word: WADS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WADS exist?
Definitions of WADS in dictionaries:
- noun - a large number or amount
- noun - a small mass of soft material
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a wad of something chewable as tobacco
- verb - compress into a wad
- verb - crowd or pack to capacity
- verb - to form into a wad (a small mass of soft material)
There are 4 letters in WADS: A D S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WADS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WADS plus a wildcard: WADS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WADS
Images for WADS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.