Scrabble word: WARDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WARDS exist?
Definitions of WARDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is under the protection or in the custody of another
- noun - a district into which a city or town is divided for the purpose of administration and elections
- noun - block forming a division of a hospital (or a suite of rooms) shared by patients who need a similar kind of care
- noun - English economist and conservationist (1914-1981)
- noun - English writer of novels who was an active opponent of the women's suffrage movement (1851-1920)
- noun - United States businessman who in 1872 established a successful mail-order business (1843-1913)
- noun - a division of a prison (usually consisting of several cells)
- verb - watch over or shield from danger or harm
- verb - to turn aside
There are 5 letters in WARDS: A D R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WARDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WARDS plus a wildcard: WARDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WARDS
Images for WARDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.