Is AWARDS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AWARDS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a grant made by a law court
- noun - a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction
- noun - something given for victory or superiority in a contest or competition or for winning a lottery
- verb - give, especially as an honor or reward
- verb - give as judged due or on the basis of merit
- verb - to grant as due or merited
There are 6 letters in AWARDS: A A D R S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AWARDS
To search all scrabble anagrams of AWARDS, to go: AWARDS?
Rearrange the letters in AWARDS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AWARDS
Images for AWARDS
What's nearby AWARDS
Lookup in Wiki for AWARDS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AWARDS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AWARDS"