Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AWARDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AWARDS exist?
Definitions of AWARDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a grant made by a law court
- noun - a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction
- noun - something given for victory or superiority in a contest or competition or for winning a lottery
- verb - give, especially as an honor or reward
- verb - give as judged due or on the basis of merit
- verb - to grant as due or merited
There are 6 letters in AWARDS: A A D R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AWARDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AWARDS plus a wildcard: AWARDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AWARDS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AWARDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.