Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DWARFS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DWARFS exist?
Definitions of DWARFS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is markedly small
- noun - a legendary creature resembling a tiny old man
- noun - a plant or animal that is atypically small
- verb - make appear small by comparison
- verb - check the growth of
- adj - extremely small
- n - an extremely small person
- v - to cause to appear small
There are 6 letters in DWARFS: A D F R S W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DWARFS plus a wildcard: DWARFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DWARFS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DWARFS
- ... The Seven dwarfs Of The Famous Epic Snow White & The Seven dwarfs
- Seven dwarfs Clip Art and Disney Animated Gifs - Disney Graphic ...
- Disney-7-dwarfs Reel Movie Nation
- ... Cartoons Snow White and the Seven dwarfs - Zac Pictos Gallery
- Seven dwarfs are falling down falling down . . . Whatever Works
- snow white and seven dwarfs wallpaper (click to view)
- The original coal mining Seven dwarfs
- Snow White - Snow White and the Seven dwarfs Wallpaper (1989184 ...
- Tag Your Friends as The Seven dwarfs on Facebook Tags Pictures
- About Walmart Coupons and Price Match Deals
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.