Scrabble word: DWARFS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DWARFS exist?
Definitions of DWARFS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is markedly small
- noun - a legendary creature resembling a tiny old man
- noun - a plant or animal that is atypically small
- verb - make appear small by comparison
- verb - check the growth of
- adj - extremely small
- noun - an extremely small person
- verb - to cause to appear small
There are 6 letters in DWARFS: A D F R S W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DWARFS plus a wildcard: DWARFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DWARFS
Images for DWARFS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.