Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FADS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FADS exist?
Definitions of FADS in dictionaries:
- noun - an interest followed with exaggerated zeal
- n - a practice or interest that enjoys brief popularity
There are 4 letters in FADS: A D F S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FADS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FADS plus a wildcard: FADS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FADS
Images for FADS
- In the 80s fads ruled. They ruled the malls the fashion scene the ...
- Pop Culture Freak Pop Culture fads of the 90s Toys
- What Were fads of the 1950s eHow.com
- ... fads of decades past such as the rubiks cube Vanilla Ice and big
- In Pictures Faded fads - Forbes.com
- Perms Tight-rolled Jeans and other 80s fads (Page 3) a belle a ...
- 80s toys 80s fads games toys fun christmas kids birthday ...
- Non-computing fads - click to enlarge
- Clothing fads From the 70s eHow.com