Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAS exist?
Definitions of FAS in dictionaries:
- noun - a congenital medical condition in which body deformation occurs or facial development or mental ability is impaired because the mother drinks alcohol during pregnancy
- noun - the syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization
- n - the fourth tone of the diatonic musical scale
There are 3 letters in FAS: A F S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAS plus a wildcard: FAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAS
Images for FAS
- fas translations Free online multilingual dictionary
- ... of the issuing of certificates for all FS courses in the country
- fas. Causes symptoms treatment fas
- 1576 ylna kadar Osmanllarn elindeki fas topraklar
- fas Bayrak Harita fas haritas ve uydu grntleri
- Bijzondere foto-expositie over kinderen met alcoholsyndroom - RTVNoord ...
- fas as a death receptor
- The 3 Diagnostic Facial Features of fas
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome - Copyright 2010 Doctors in Training LLC
- Because the diagnosis of fasFAE can be so hard to make affected ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.