Scrabble word: SAFE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAFE exist?
Definitions of SAFE in dictionaries:
- noun - strongbox where valuables can be safely kept
- noun - a ventilated or refrigerated cupboard for securing provisions from pests
- noun - contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse
- adj - free from danger or the risk of harm
- adj - (of an undertaking) secure from risk
- adj - having reached a base without being put out
- adj - financially sound
- Secure from danger, harm, or evil.
- Free from danger or injury; unhurt: safe and sound.
- Free from risk; sure: a safe bet.
- Affording protection: a safe place.
- Having reached a base without being put out, as a batter or base runner.
- A metal container usually having a lock, used for storing valuables.
- A repository for protecting stored items, especially a cooled compartment for perishable foods: a cheese safe.
- A condom.
- adv - free from danger [adj SAFER, SAFEST] : SAFELY
- noun - a metal receptacle for storing valuables
There are 4 letters in SAFE: A E F S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAFE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAFE plus a wildcard: SAFE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAFE
Images for SAFE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.