Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SAFE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAFE exist?
Definitions of SAFE in dictionaries:
- noun - strongbox where valuables can be safely kept
- noun - a ventilated or refrigerated cupboard for securing provisions from pests
- noun - contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse
- adj - free from danger or the risk of harm
- adj - (of an undertaking) secure from risk
- adj - having reached a base without being put out
- adj - financially sound
- Secure from danger, harm, or evil.
- Free from danger or injury; unhurt: safe and sound.
- Free from risk; sure: a safe bet.
- Affording protection: a safe place.
- Having reached a base without being put out, as a batter or base runner.
- A metal container usually having a lock, used for storing valuables.
- A repository for protecting stored items, especially a cooled compartment for perishable foods: a cheese safe.
- A condom.
- adv - free from danger [adj SAFER, SAFEST] : SAFELY
- n - a metal receptacle for storing valuables
There are 4 letters in SAFE: A E F S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAFE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAFE plus a wildcard: SAFE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAFE
Images for SAFE
- Can you crack the safe Community Foundation For Calderdale
- safe money solutions money safe
- Fireproof safe - Ningbo Honber Industry & Trade Co. Ltd.
- Keywords safe mover safe movers safe tuner safe tuners safe ...
- Should Companies Play it safe in Social Media Direct Marketing ...
- First You Steal Your Grannys safe And When You Cant Open It You ...
- This talking and bleeping mini safe might not be the type of secure ...
- Heres an interesting USB gadget the Sentrysafe USB safe.