Scrabble word: SAFE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAFE exist?
Definitions of SAFE in dictionaries:
- noun - strongbox where valuables can be safely kept
- noun - a ventilated or refrigerated cupboard for securing provisions from pests
- noun - contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse
- adj - free from danger or the risk of harm
- adj - (of an undertaking) secure from risk
- adj - having reached a base without being put out
- adj - financially sound
- Secure from danger, harm, or evil.
- Free from danger or injury; unhurt: safe and sound.
- Free from risk; sure: a safe bet.
- Affording protection: a safe place.
- Having reached a base without being put out, as a batter or base runner.
- A metal container usually having a lock, used for storing valuables.
- A repository for protecting stored items, especially a cooled compartment for perishable foods: a cheese safe.
- A condom.
- adv - free from danger [adj SAFER, SAFEST] : SAFELY
- noun - a metal receptacle for storing valuables