Scrabble word: FADES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FADES exist?
Definitions of FADES in dictionaries:
- noun - a golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer
- noun - gradually ceasing to be visible
- verb - become less clearly visible or distinguishable
- verb - lose freshness, vigor, or vitality
- verb - disappear gradually
- verb - become feeble
- adv - to lose color or brightness [v FADED, FADING, FADES] : FADEDLY
There are 5 letters in FADES: A D E F S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FADES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FADES plus a wildcard: FADES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FADES
Images for FADES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.