Scrabble word: FED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FED exist?
Definitions of FED in dictionaries:
- noun - any federal law-enforcement officer
- noun - the central bank of the United States
- verb - provide as food
- verb - give food to
- verb - feed into
- verb - introduce continuously
- verb - support or promote
- verb - take in food
- verb - serve as food for
- verb - move along, of liquids
- verb - profit from in an exploitatory manner
- verb - gratify
- verb - provide with fertilizers or add nutrients to
- The Federal Reserve System.
- The Federal Reserve Board.
- Often fed.
- noun - a federal agent
There are 3 letters in FED: D E F
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FED plus a wildcard: FED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FED
Images for FED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.