Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FEND
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEND exist?
Definitions of FEND in dictionaries:
- verb - try to manage without help
- verb - withstand the force of something
- To ward off.
- To defend.
- To make an effort to resist: fend against the cold.
- To attempt to manage without assistance: The children had to fend for themselves while their parents worked.
- v - to ward off
There are 4 letters in FEND: D E F N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEND plus a wildcard: FEND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEND
Images for FEND
- BEd. Martina fend
- Msn s e-mail cm ifakcitromail.hu
- fendt 936 Vario Mountain Special
- Lange jas met capuchon in wolblend
- Erich fend HjaHrafnhildi-1696
- Instructional Design Bryan fendleys Blog about Learning and ...
- great companies fend interiors
- Reverse Trike - The fend
- Trattori fendt
- fendt Wikipedia wolna encyklopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.