Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEN exist?
Definitions of FEN in dictionaries:
- noun - 100 fen equal 1 yuan in China
- noun - low-lying wet land with grassy vegetation
- Low, flat, swampy land; a bog or marsh.
- n - a tract of low, wet land
There are 3 letters in FEN: E F N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEN plus a wildcard: FEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEN
Images for FEN
- Eastern Region Viewing Area - Namekagon fen
- Through Handlens and Binoculars A fen-tastic Saturday Morning Part I
- FileWicken-fen-Hide.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Photo of a fen by Chris Hoving of the Michigan DNR.
- Wicken fen NEN Gallery
- Wicken fen
- ... the hide at Wicken fen Cambridgeshire Photograph Paul HarrisNTPL
- Baston fen nature reserve
- ... machair) Grass-poly and a view across Moore Lake fen Drayton
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.