Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FENS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FENS exist?
Definitions of FENS in dictionaries:
- noun - 100 fen equal 1 yuan in China
- noun - low-lying wet land with grassy vegetation
- A lowland district of eastern England west and south of the Wash.
- n - a tract of low, wet land
There are 4 letters in FENS: E F N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FENS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FENS plus a wildcard: FENS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FENS
Images for FENS
- The fens
- Fenland Landscapes - Painting the fens
- Suffolk Landscape Character Typology Open coastal fens
- Photo of a fen by Chris Hoving of the Michigan DNR.
- ... sunset over the South Holland Main Draine The fens Lincolnshire
- Kafes fens Telleri
- The fens near Bourne Lincolnshire
- Fending for the fen A rare floating peat mat bobbing with life is ...
- Home page - FENLAND WILDLIFE WATCH
- Filefens Pools Middle Pool 3.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia