Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FERNS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FERNS exist?
Definitions of FERNS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous flowerless and seedless vascular plants having true roots from a rhizome and fronds that uncurl upward
- adj - a flowerless vascular plant [n -S] : FERNLESS, FERNLIKE
There are 5 letters in FERNS: E F N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FERNS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FERNS plus a wildcard: FERNS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FERNS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FERNS
- my best desktops free desktop wallpapers Blog Archive ferns
- This licensing tag was added to this file as part of the GFDL ...
- Grass Root Gardens Fabulous ferns
- Fileferns.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ferns in the Water Garden
- The Hardy Fern Foundation - Hardy ferns - Fern Displays Fern ...
- ferns generally carry their spores in little capsules under the leaves ...
- Posted in Evergreen ferns P (Latin) W (Common) No Comments
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.