Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FERN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FERN exist?
Definitions of FERN in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous flowerless and seedless vascular plants having true roots from a rhizome and fronds that uncurl upward
- Any of numerous flowerless, seedless vascular plants having roots, stems, and fronds and reproducing by spores.
- adj - a flowerless vascular plant [n -S] : FERNLESS, FERNLIKE
There are 4 letters in FERN: E F N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FERN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FERN plus a wildcard: FERN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FERN
Images for FERN
- FileSa-fern.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Tassel fern
- Maidenhair fern (Adiantum pedatum) Groundcover - Egg and I Gardens ...
- Celebrating Wildflowers - Plant of the Week - Lady fern
- Dryopteris Wood fern
- FileBlechnum discolor - crown fern.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- ... Plant of the Week Christmas fern (Polystichum acrostichoides
- Bracken fern NSW Department of Primary Industries
- The Tree fern is a real focus for the urban jungle themed garden with ...
- Spiny wood fern (Shield fern)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.