Scrabble word: INFER
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFER exist?
Definitions of INFER in dictionaries:
- verb - reason by deduction
- verb - draw from specific cases for more general cases
- verb - conclude by reasoning
- verb - guess correctly
- verb - believe to be the case
- To conclude from evidence or premises.
- To reason from circumstance; surmise: We can infer that his motive in publishing the diary was less than honorable.
- To lead to as a consequence or conclusion: “Socrates argued that a statue inferred the existence of a sculptor” (Academy).
- To draw inferences.
- verb - to reach or derive by reasoning
There are 5 letters in INFER: E F I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFER plus a wildcard: INFER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFER
Images for INFER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.