Scrabble word: FRINGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRINGE exist?
Definitions of FRINGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the outside boundary or surface of something
- noun - a part of the city far removed from the center
- noun - one of the light or dark bands produced by the interference and diffraction of light
- noun - a social group holding marginal or extreme views
- noun - a border of hair that is cut short and hangs across the forehead
- noun - an ornamental border consisting of short lengths of hanging threads or tassels
- verb - adorn with a fringe
- verb - decorate with or as if with a surrounding fringe
- A decorative border or edging of hanging threads, cords, or strips, often attached to a separate band.
- Something that resembles such a border or edging.
- A marginal, peripheral, or secondary part: “They like to hang out on the geographical fringes, the seedy outposts” (James Atlas).
- Those members of a group or political party holding extreme views: the lunatic fringe.
- Any of the light or dark bands produced by the diffraction or interference of light.
- A fringe benefit.
- To decorate with or as if with a fringe: The weaver fringed the edge of the scarf.
- To serve as a fringe to: Ferns fringed the pool.
- verb - to provide with a fringe (an ornamental border)
There are 6 letters in FRINGE: E F G I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRINGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRINGE plus a wildcard: FRINGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRINGE
Images for FRINGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.