Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FINGERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FINGERS exist?
Definitions of FINGERS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of the terminal members of the hand (sometimes excepting the thumb)
- noun - the length of breadth of a finger used as a linear measure
- noun - one of the parts of a glove that provides covering for a finger or thumb
- verb - feel or handle with the fingers
- verb - examine by touch
- verb - search for on the computer
- verb - indicate the fingering for the playing of musical scores for keyboard instruments
- verb - to touch with the fingers (the terminating members of the hand)
There are 7 letters in FINGERS: E F G I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FINGERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FINGERS plus a wildcard: FINGERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FINGERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FINGERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.