Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FINGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FINGER exist?
Definitions of FINGER in dictionaries:
- noun - any of the terminal members of the hand (sometimes excepting the thumb)
- noun - the length of breadth of a finger used as a linear measure
- noun - one of the parts of a glove that provides covering for a finger or thumb
- verb - feel or handle with the fingers
- verb - examine by touch
- verb - search for on the computer
- verb - indicate the fingering for the playing of musical scores for keyboard instruments
- One of the five digits of the hand, especially one other than the thumb.
- The part of a glove designed to cover a finger.
- Something, such as an oblong peninsula, that resembles one of the digits of the hand.
- The length or width of a finger.
- A degree of participation; a share: “seems almost sure to have a finger or two in crafting the final blueprint” (George B.
- An obscene gesture of defiance or derision made by pointing or jabbing the middle finger upward.
- To touch with the fingers; handle.
- To mark (a score) with indications of which fingers are to play the notes.
- To play (an instrument) by using the fingers in a particular order or way.
- To inform on.
- To designate, especially as an intended victim.
- To handle something with the fingers.
- verb - to touch with the fingers (the terminating members of the hand)
There are 6 letters in FINGER: E F G I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FINGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FINGER plus a wildcard: FINGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FINGER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FINGER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.