Is FINGER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FINGER in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of the terminal members of the hand (sometimes excepting the thumb)
- noun - the length of breadth of a finger used as a linear measure
- noun - one of the parts of a glove that provides covering for a finger or thumb
- verb - feel or handle with the fingers
- verb - examine by touch
- verb - search for on the computer
- verb - indicate the fingering for the playing of musical scores for keyboard instruments
- One of the five digits of the hand, especially one other than the thumb.
- The part of a glove designed to cover a finger.
- Something, such as an oblong peninsula, that resembles one of the digits of the hand.
- The length or width of a finger.
- A degree of participation; a share: “seems almost sure to have a finger or two in crafting the final blueprint” (George B.
- An obscene gesture of defiance or derision made by pointing or jabbing the middle finger upward.
- To touch with the fingers; handle.
- To mark (a score) with indications of which fingers are to play the notes.
- To play (an instrument) by using the fingers in a particular order or way.
- To inform on.
- To designate, especially as an intended victim.
- To handle something with the fingers.
- verb - to touch with the fingers (the terminating members of the hand)
There are 6 letters in FINGER: E F G I N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FINGER
To search all scrabble anagrams of FINGER, to go: FINGER?
Rearrange the letters in FINGER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FINGER
What's nearby FINGER
Lookup in Wiki for FINGER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FINGER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FINGER"