Scrabble word: REIGN
Is REIGN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of REIGN in dictionaries:
- noun - a period during which something or somebody is dominant or powerful
- noun - the period during which a monarch is sovereign
- noun - royal authority
- verb - have sovereign power
- verb - be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance
- Exercise of sovereign power, as by a monarch.
- The period during which a monarch rules.
- Dominance or widespread influence: the reign of reason.
- To exercise sovereign power.
- To hold the title of monarch, but with limited authority.
- To be predominant or prevalent: Panic reigned as the fire spread.
- verb - to exercise sovereign power
There are 5 letters in REIGN: E G I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REIGN
Click to search all anagrams of REIGN plus a wildcard: REIGN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REIGN
Images for REIGN
Lookup in Wiki for REIGN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.