Scrabble word: REIGN
In which Scrabble dictionary does REIGN exist?
Definitions of REIGN in dictionaries:
- noun - a period during which something or somebody is dominant or powerful
- noun - the period during which a monarch is sovereign
- noun - royal authority
- verb - have sovereign power
- verb - be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance
- Exercise of sovereign power, as by a monarch.
- The period during which a monarch rules.
- Dominance or widespread influence: the reign of reason.
- To exercise sovereign power.
- To hold the title of monarch, but with limited authority.
- To be predominant or prevalent: Panic reigned as the fire spread.
- verb - to exercise sovereign power