Scrabble word: RINGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RINGER exist?
Definitions of RINGER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who rings church bells (as for summoning the congregation)
- noun - a person who is almost identical to another
- noun - a contestant entered in a competition under false pretenses
- noun - (horseshoes) the successful throw of a horseshoe or quoit so as to encircle a stake or peg
- A horseshoe or quoit thrown so that it encircles the peg.
- One that rings, especially one that sounds a bell or chime.
- A contestant entered dishonestly into a competition.
- verb - to form a ring (a circular band) around
- verb - to give forth a clear, resonant sound