Scrabble word: REARING
In which Scrabble dictionary does REARING exist?
Definitions of REARING in dictionaries:
- noun - the properties acquired as a consequence of the way you were treated as a child
- noun - helping someone grow up to be an accepted member of the community
- verb - stand up on the hind legs, of quadrupeds
- verb - bring up
- verb - rise up
- verb - cause to rise up
- verb - construct, build, or erect
- adj - rearing on left hind leg with forelegs elevated and head usually in profile
- verb - to lift upright
There are 7 letters in REARING: A E G I N R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REARING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REARING plus a wildcard: REARING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REARING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REARING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.