Scrabble word: RANGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RANGER exist?
Definitions of RANGER in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the Texas state highway patrol
- noun - an official who is responsible for managing and protecting an area of forest
- noun - a member of a military unit trained as shock troops for hit-and-run raids
- A wanderer; a rover.
- A member of an armed troop employed in patrolling a specific region.
- A warden employed to maintain and protect a forest or other natural area.
- The keeper of a royal forest or park.
- noun - an officer supervising the care of a forest