Scrabble word: RANGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RANGER exist?
Definitions of RANGER in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the Texas state highway patrol
- noun - an official who is responsible for managing and protecting an area of forest
- noun - a member of a military unit trained as shock troops for hit-and-run raids
- A wanderer; a rover.
- A member of an armed troop employed in patrolling a specific region.
- A warden employed to maintain and protect a forest or other natural area.
- The keeper of a royal forest or park.
- noun - an officer supervising the care of a forest
There are 6 letters in RANGER: A E G N R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RANGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RANGER plus a wildcard: RANGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RANGER
Images for RANGER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.