Scrabble word: EARN
Is EARN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EARN in dictionaries:
- verb - earn on some commercial or business transaction
- verb - acquire or deserve by one's efforts or actions
- To gain especially for the performance of service, labor, or work: earned money by mowing lawns.
- To acquire or deserve as a result of effort or action: She earned a reputation as a hard worker.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to gain as a result of one’s behavior or effort”: earns a large salary; deserves our congratulations; a suggestion that merits consideration; an event that didn’t even rate a mention in the news; a candidate who won wide support.
- To yearn.
- verb - to gain or deserve for one's labor or service
There are 4 letters in EARN: A E N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EARN
Click to search all anagrams of EARN plus a wildcard: EARN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EARN
Images for EARN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.