Scrabble word: ARENA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARENA exist?
Definitions of ARENA in dictionaries:
- noun - a particular environment or walk of life
- noun - the central area of an ancient Roman amphitheater where contests and spectacles were held
- noun - a large structure for open-air sports or entertainments
- noun - a playing field where sports events take place
- A large modern building for the presentation of sports events and spectacles.
- A place or scene where forces contend or events unfold: withdrew from the political arena; the world as an arena of moral conflict.
- The area in the center of an ancient Roman amphitheater where contests and other spectacles were held.
- noun - an enclosed area for contests
There are 5 letters in ARENA: A A E N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARENA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARENA plus a wildcard: ARENA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARENA
Images for ARENA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.