Scrabble word: EAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does EAR exist?
Definitions of EAR in dictionaries:
- noun - the sense organ for hearing and equilibrium
- noun - good hearing
- noun - the externally visible cartilaginous structure of the external ear
- noun - attention to what is said
- noun - fruiting spike of a cereal plant especially corn
- The vertebrate organ of hearing, responsible for maintaining equilibrium as well as sensing sound and divided in mammals into the external ear, the middle ear, and the inner ear.
- The part of this organ that is externally visible.
- An invertebrate organ analogous to the mammalian ear.
- The sense of hearing: a sound that grates on the ear.
- Sharpness or refinement of hearing: a singer with a good ear for harmony.
- The ability to retain and reproduce a passage of music: plays the piano by ear.
- Responsiveness to the sounds or forms of spoken language: a writer with a good ear for dialogue; has an ear for foreign languages.
- Sympathetic or favorable attention: “[The President] wavers between the two positions, depending on who last had his ear” (Joseph C.
- A flexible tuft of feathers located above the eyes of certain birds, such as owls, that functions in visual communication but not in hearing.
- A projecting handle, as on a vase or pitcher.
- The seed-bearing spike of a cereal plant, such as corn.
- verb - to form the fruiting head of a cereal
There are 3 letters in EAR: A E R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EAR plus a wildcard: EAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EAR
Images for EAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.