Is EAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - the sense organ for hearing and equilibrium
- noun - good hearing
- noun - the externally visible cartilaginous structure of the external ear
- noun - attention to what is said
- noun - fruiting spike of a cereal plant especially corn
- The vertebrate organ of hearing, responsible for maintaining equilibrium as well as sensing sound and divided in mammals into the external ear, the middle ear, and the inner ear.
- The part of this organ that is externally visible.
- An invertebrate organ analogous to the mammalian ear.
- The sense of hearing: a sound that grates on the ear.
- Sharpness or refinement of hearing: a singer with a good ear for harmony.
- The ability to retain and reproduce a passage of music: plays the piano by ear.
- Responsiveness to the sounds or forms of spoken language: a writer with a good ear for dialogue; has an ear for foreign languages.
- Sympathetic or favorable attention: “[The President] wavers between the two positions, depending on who last had his ear” (Joseph C.
- A flexible tuft of feathers located above the eyes of certain birds, such as owls, that functions in visual communication but not in hearing.
- A projecting handle, as on a vase or pitcher.
- The seed-bearing spike of a cereal plant, such as corn.
- verb - to form the fruiting head of a cereal
There are 3 letters in EAR: A E R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of EAR, to go: EAR?
Rearrange the letters in EAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EAR
What's nearby EAR
Lookup in Wiki for EAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EAR"