Scrabble word: REAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does REAL exist?
Definitions of REAL in dictionaries:
- noun - any rational or irrational number
- noun - the basic unit of money in Brazil
- noun - an old small silver Spanish coin
- adj - being or occurring in fact or actuality
- adj - no less than what is stated
- adj - not to be taken lightly
- adj - capable of being treated as fact
- adj - being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something
- adj - of, relating to, or representing an amount that is corrected for inflation
- adj - having substance or capable of being treated as fact
- adj - (of property) fixed or immovable
- adj - coinciding with reality
- adv - used as intensifiers
- Being or occurring in fact or actuality; having verifiable existence: real objects; a real illness.
- True and actual; not imaginary, alleged, or ideal: real people, not ghosts; a real problem; a film based on real life.
- Of or founded on practical matters and concerns: a recent graduate experiencing the real world for the first time.
- Genuine and authentic; not artificial or spurious: real mink; real humility.
- Being no less than what is stated; worthy of the name: a real friend.
- Free of pretense, falsehood, or affectation: tourists wishing for a real experience while on the guided tour.
- Not to be taken lightly; serious: We’re in real trouble.
- Existing objectively in the world regardless of subjectivity or conventions of thought or language.
- Relating to, being, or having value reckoned by actual purchasing power: real income; real growth.
- Of, relating to, or being an image formed by light rays that converge in space.
- Of, relating to, or being a real number.
- Of or relating to stationary or fixed property, such as buildings or land.
- A thing or whole having actual existence.
- A real number.
- A basic unit of currency in Brazil.
- A former unit of currency in Portugal.
- adj - having actual existence
- noun - a former monetary unit of Spain
- noun - a former monetary unit of Portugal and Brazil