Scrabble word: REAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does REAL exist?
Definitions of REAL in dictionaries:
- noun - any rational or irrational number
- noun - the basic unit of money in Brazil
- noun - an old small silver Spanish coin
- adj - being or occurring in fact or actuality
- adj - no less than what is stated
- adj - not to be taken lightly
- adj - capable of being treated as fact
- adj - being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something
- adj - of, relating to, or representing an amount that is corrected for inflation
- adj - having substance or capable of being treated as fact
- adj - (of property) fixed or immovable
- adj - coinciding with reality
- adv - used as intensifiers
- Being or occurring in fact or actuality; having verifiable existence: real objects; a real illness.
- True and actual; not imaginary, alleged, or ideal: real people, not ghosts; a real problem; a film based on real life.
- Of or founded on practical matters and concerns: a recent graduate experiencing the real world for the first time.
- Genuine and authentic; not artificial or spurious: real mink; real humility.
- Being no less than what is stated; worthy of the name: a real friend.
- Free of pretense, falsehood, or affectation: tourists wishing for a real experience while on the guided tour.
- Not to be taken lightly; serious: We’re in real trouble.
- Existing objectively in the world regardless of subjectivity or conventions of thought or language.
- Relating to, being, or having value reckoned by actual purchasing power: real income; real growth.
- Of, relating to, or being an image formed by light rays that converge in space.
- Of, relating to, or being a real number.
- Of or relating to stationary or fixed property, such as buildings or land.
- A thing or whole having actual existence.
- A real number.
- A basic unit of currency in Brazil.
- A former unit of currency in Portugal.
- adj - having actual existence
- noun - a former monetary unit of Spain
- noun - a former monetary unit of Portugal and Brazil
There are 4 letters in REAL: A E L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REAL plus a wildcard: REAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REAL
Images for REAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.