Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REALS
In which Scrabble dictionary does REALS exist?
Definitions of REALS in dictionaries:
- noun - any rational or irrational number
- noun - the basic unit of money in Brazil
- noun - an old small silver Spanish coin
- adj - having actual existence
- noun - a former monetary unit of Spain
- noun - a former monetary unit of Portugal and Brazil
There are 5 letters in REALS: A E L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REALS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REALS plus a wildcard: REALS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REALS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REALS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.