Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GLARES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLARES exist?
Definitions of GLARES in dictionaries:
- noun - a light within the field of vision that is brighter than the brightness to which the eyes are adapted
- noun - an angry stare
- noun - a focus of public attention
- verb - look at with a fixed gaze
- verb - be sharply reflected
- verb - shine intensely
- v - to shine with a harshly brilliant light
There are 6 letters in GLARES: A E G L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLARES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLARES plus a wildcard: GLARES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLARES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLARES
- glares Of The Light Stock Photos - Image 9606813
- Zayed Khan-Zayed Khan Hot in glares- The Times of India Photogallery ...
- glares BlankMode
- glares Of The Light Stock Image - Image 7480871
- Police Sunglasses 1668 Z42B Shiny Black Blue Mirror eBay
- 25 Trendy Pairs of Sunglasses for College Girls on a Budget ...
- Fire Works glares Download free Photos
- glares Meaning
- Shiny Colored glares On Blue CDDVD Royalty Free Stock Photography ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.