Scrabble word: SALE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALE exist?
Definitions of SALE in dictionaries:
- noun - a particular instance of selling
- noun - the general activity of selling
- noun - an occasion (usually brief) for buying at specially reduced prices
- noun - the state of being purchasable
- noun - an agreement (or contract) in which property is transferred from the seller (vendor) to the buyer (vendee) for a fixed price in money (paid or agreed to be paid by the buyer)
- The exchange of goods or services for an amount of money or its equivalent; the act of selling.
- An instance of selling.
- An opportunity for selling or being sold; demand.
- Availability for purchase: a store where pets are for sale.
- A selling of property to the highest bidder; an auction.
- A special disposal of goods at lowered prices: coats on sale this week.
- Activities involved in selling goods or services.
- Often used to modify another noun: sale merchandise; sale advertising.
- noun - the act or an instance of selling
There are 4 letters in SALE: A E L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SALE plus a wildcard: SALE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALE
Images for SALE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.