Scrabble word: LEASH
Is LEASH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LEASH in dictionaries:
- noun - restraint consisting of a rope (or light chain) used to restrain an animal
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- noun - a figurative restraint
- verb - fasten with a rope
- A chain, rope, or strap attached to the collar or harness of an animal, especially a dog, and used to lead it or hold it in check.
- Control or restraint: emotions kept in leash.
- A set of three animals, such as hounds.
- A set of three.
- verb - to restrain an animal with a line or thong
There are 5 letters in LEASH: A E H L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEASH
Click to search all anagrams of LEASH plus a wildcard: LEASH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEASH
Images for LEASH
Lookup in Wiki for LEASH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.