Scrabble word: LEASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEASH exist?
Definitions of LEASH in dictionaries:
- noun - restraint consisting of a rope (or light chain) used to restrain an animal
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- noun - a figurative restraint
- verb - fasten with a rope
- A chain, rope, or strap attached to the collar or harness of an animal, especially a dog, and used to lead it or hold it in check.
- Control or restraint: emotions kept in leash.
- A set of three animals, such as hounds.
- A set of three.
- verb - to restrain an animal with a line or thong