Scrabble word: HAZELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAZELS exist?
Definitions of HAZELS in dictionaries:
- noun - Australian tree grown especially for ornament and its fine-grained wood and bearing edible nuts
- noun - the fine-grained wood of a hazelnut tree (genus Corylus) and the hazel tree (Australian genus Pomaderris)
- noun - any of several shrubs or small trees of the genus Corylus bearing edible nuts enclosed in a leafy husk
- noun - a shade of brown that is yellowish or reddish
- noun - a low, woody plant