Scrabble word: HAZELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAZELS exist?
Definitions of HAZELS in dictionaries:
- noun - Australian tree grown especially for ornament and its fine-grained wood and bearing edible nuts
- noun - the fine-grained wood of a hazelnut tree (genus Corylus) and the hazel tree (Australian genus Pomaderris)
- noun - any of several shrubs or small trees of the genus Corylus bearing edible nuts enclosed in a leafy husk
- noun - a shade of brown that is yellowish or reddish
- noun - a low, woody plant
There are 6 letters in HAZELS: A E H L S Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAZELS plus a wildcard: HAZELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAZELS
Images for HAZELS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.