Scrabble word: HALES
In which Scrabble dictionary does HALES exist?
Definitions of HALES in dictionaries:
- noun - a soldier of the American Revolution who was hanged as a spy by the British
- noun - United States astronomer who discovered that sunspots are associated with strong magnetic fields (1868-1938)
- noun - prolific United States writer (1822-1909)
- verb - to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
- verb - draw slowly or heavily
- adj - having good health
- verb - to compel to go
There are 5 letters in HALES: A E H L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HALES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HALES plus a wildcard: HALES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HALES
Images for HALES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.