Scrabble word: LASHES
Is LASHES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LASHES in dictionaries:
- noun - any of the short curved hairs that grow from the edges of the eyelids
- noun - leather strip that forms the flexible part of a whip
- noun - a quick blow delivered with a whip or whiplike object
- verb - beat severely with a whip or rod
- verb - lash or flick about sharply
- verb - strike as if by whipping
- verb - bind with a rope, chain, or cord
- verb - to strike with a whip
There are 6 letters in LASHES: A E H L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LASHES
Click to search all anagrams of LASHES plus a wildcard: LASHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LASHES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LASHES
Lookup in Wiki for LASHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.