Scrabble word: CLASHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLASHES exist?
Definitions of CLASHES in dictionaries:
- noun - a loud resonant repeating noise
- noun - a state of conflict between persons
- noun - a state of conflict between colors
- noun - a minor short-term fight
- verb - crash together with violent impact
- verb - be incompatible
- verb - disagree violently
- verb - to conflict or disagree
There are 7 letters in CLASHES: A C E H L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLASHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLASHES plus a wildcard: CLASHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLASHES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLASHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.