Scrabble word: SALES
Is SALES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SALES in dictionaries:
- noun - income (at invoice values) received for goods and services over some given period of time
- noun - a particular instance of selling
- noun - the general activity of selling
- noun - an occasion (usually brief) for buying at specially reduced prices
- noun - the state of being purchasable
- noun - an agreement (or contract) in which property is transferred from the seller (vendor) to the buyer (vendee) for a fixed price in money (paid or agreed to be paid by the buyer)
- noun - the act or an instance of selling
There are 5 letters in SALES: A E L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALES
Click to search all anagrams of SALES plus a wildcard: SALES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALES
Images for SALES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.