Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLAVES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLAVES exist?
Definitions of SLAVES in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is owned by someone
- noun - someone who works as hard as a slave
- noun - someone entirely dominated by some influence or person
- verb - work very hard, like a slave
- v - to work like a slave (one who is owned by another)
There are 6 letters in SLAVES: A E L S S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLAVES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLAVES plus a wildcard: SLAVES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLAVES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLAVES
- slaves Persons Not Property
- The Peculiar Institution of American Slavery
- Click Here For More Information on Native American and Indian slaves
- Who Brought the slaves to America The True History of Slavery in the ...
- ... slaves usually outnumbered slave owners and supervisors on plantations
- African American slaves
- Former slaves in Puerto Rico
- Racism & Persecution Wiki (BS2) slaves
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.